Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 9, 2007

New way to go, new plan to do.....

Being jobless more than 3 weeks, and I've been into many formal interview for job with many different companies from Navigos group (Headhunter company), PR companies, real estated company, Winsord Plaza Hotel but there aren't any positions fits me. Otherwise I still waiting for their feedback. That's sucks when you have to wait for a long time and worry about it. I don't know this will happen for how long but it seems to be hard time for me.

One Saturday, I went to Poppy cafe and had a long talk with chi Thao (during the time it rained so hard outside). I don't know why every time I talk with chi Thao, I feel like having good time after our talk. So, Chi Thao invited me free Green Tea frozen yogurt with Almond (The only thing I order when I come to Poppy- that's my favorite). Thanks chi Thao for good advices for my future. Actually, my parents wanted me to apply graduated school in Australia. I thought about it but didn't deeply. Actually, working in Viet Nam you should have qualifications especially when you graduate from an international school and work in Vietnam, you will get salary by grants not by few hundred dollars like local people work really hard. That's why many of my Viet Kieu friend try to go back and work here (sorry my VK friends and White friends if it say it true hehe).

I am marketing for Poppy



With Julie and Ben


Julie, me and chi Thao




My final decision is apply for grad school in Australia. I choose Communication for my master. But firstly and the important thing I have to do is study intensive English in order to get IELTS certificate(certificate for non native English speaker to study abroad) with total average grade is 6.5 for 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. I am kinda afraid my writing and reading skills cause it's still sucks somehow. I hope writing this blog in Eng can improve my writing.

Study in Australia is not really difficult nowadays. The Australian Government wants you have IELTS upper 5.0 and make sure your financial situation can cover 5 weeks intensive English course and 1 semester of main course. In addition, you also have accepted letter from the university. Then you will get a student visa. I hope I can make it easily and go to Kangaroo's country in Jan.

Oh, I don't if you guys know about Acoustic bar or not. But I just want to introduce again. They play live rock music every night like Yoko. But this place is alot better in terms of the size, interior design... and there are some singers sing at Yoko they also sing at this place too. This is definitely a place to go in Sai Gon.

Let's check out some photos of Acoustic bar on the Independent Day







Unlce Ho photos on the top of bookshelf - Viet Nam Muon Nam Yeah



10 years old kid plays drum freaking good (In the middle)


Không có nhận xét nào: