Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 9, 2007

Enjoying jobless time

August 15th was the day I enjoyed 100% free time that means jobless time. I stayed at home all day just chilled in my crib.

Chris and Ben wanted to celebrate Phuong's night for quiting my job and enjoying jobless time(just another excuse for party hehe). We went to the top restaurant at Palace Hotel right in front of Sun Wah Tower. They served really good Beef steak on hot stone and enjoyed nice view of city at night.

At Fusions restaurant
















Beef stake on hot stone














After dinner we went to Bowling hall at Diamond Plaza, caught up with Trang, Thy (CET friend 2 years ago - I haven't seen her in ages) and Nguyet (Classmate from middle school) and Nguyet's friend David from the State. Then I really wanted to dance so we ended up going to Volcano, after dancing Chris, Ben and I went to pool hall.

Me & Thy


At the pool hall



There weren't much things to do, I just chilled at home, searched job online, went to the gym, and met friends. Friends came over and cooked meals. Slutty Hao and Julie Nguyen came back to Sai Gon from Ha Noi. Everyone gathered at our place and cooked lunch. The girls (Trang, Nguyet and Thy) each of them cooked their specialty. Nguyet made chicken soup, Thy made new style spring rolls, Trang made Canh gia chien nuoc mam and che dau xanh.

From the right to the left: Trang, Nguyet and Thy



Spring rolls



Canh Ga chien nuoc mam



Chicken soup


I know you guys will think I am enjoying fun time, yeah it's true but being jobless for a long time until now it's almost 3 weeks, i feel like boring, too many things that I have to worried about. Well, we'll see if there are any new things happen soon.